Brandon and I had another nice, relatively quite weekend. We traveled to Emporia to have dinner with Brandon’s parents and Grandma Siver on Saturday evening, and pretty much spent the rest of our time working on the house. Here’s what we were able to accomplish:
- Purchase & assemble an extra wide file cabinet for the office.
- Organize Brandon’s closet.
- Purchase & assemble a portable caddy to hold all of my paint for the studio.
- Continue to change out bathroom fixtures – towel bars, towel rings, hooks & toilet paper rolls.
- Install new shower curtain & bath mat in the main bathroom.
- Order curtains for the bedroom, living room, studio & Brandon’s office.
- Start hanging artwork throughout the house.
All in all, things are really starting to come together … I can feel the house transitioning into our home!